AccuSCAN allows you to capture and deposit all of your checks from the comfort of your home - or office - any place you have access to a computer and scanner.
Are there any types of checks that cannot be submitted using AccuSCAN?
The following items cannot be submitted for deposit using AccuSCAN:
- Savings Bonds
- Foreign Checks
- Third-Party Checks
- Checks previously endorsed by Liberty Bay Credit Union
- Any item that is "stale dated" or "post dated"
- Any item that is incomplete (i.e. missing the date, missing the payee, etc.)
- Any item that contains evidence of alteration to the information on the check
- Any item that is stamped with a "non-negotiable" watermark
What are the minimum requirements to use AccuSCAN?
- Windows XP with Internet Explorer 7+, or Vista with Internet Explorer 7+, OR
- Windows XP or VIsta with Firefox 2+, OR
- Mac OS X 10.6 with Safari 3+ (Safari on Mac OS X v10.6+ must be run in 32-bit mode), OR
- Mac OS X v10.6 with Firefox 2+
- Windows XP or Vista with Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox 3 web browser, OR Mac OS X 10.6 with Safari or Firefox 3 web browser.
- High speed Internet connection
- TWAIN compliant scanner
- Active X Control
AccuSCAN is Smartphone enabled. Look for the app here:
- Apple’s App Store
- Google Play (i.e. Android)
If I have questions, where can I go to receive help?
If you are within the AccuSCAN section of Online Banking, you can select "Help" or "?" as you begin the transaction and you will see information specific to the page you are on. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 638-8526.