This Holiday Season, We've Got You Covered!
Save SMART with a Holiday Club
Start saving now for next year's holiday season! Simply open your Holiday Club Account between now and December 31. Open your account with as little as $5, and deposit any amount, big or small, into your account throughout the year. On November 1, 2018 you'll receive your full balance and dividend earnings just in time for the holidays!
Ways to Save:
- Automatic weekly, biweekly or monthly payroll allocations
- Mailed check deposits
- Cash or check deposits at the branch
- Remote Mobile Deposit with your Liberty Bay Mobile Banking app
- Internal transfers from an existing Liberty Bay savings or checking account
Borrow SMARTER with a Holiday Loan
Don't rack up debt on high-interest credit cards this year. It's sure to ruin your holiday cheer! Apply for a $2500 Holiday Loan between now and January 31 to pay your way through the holidays.
- $2500 Fixed-Rate Unsecured Personal Loan
- 9.95% APR
- One year term, with 12 low monthly payments
- Minimum credit score of 640 is required
1. 0.10% APY (Annual Percentage Yield). Rate is subject to change at any time. Credit union membership is required. Holiday Club accounts may be opened between November 1 and December 31 of each calendar year. Minimum balance to earn APY is $5.00. Maximum deposit amount is $10,000. Dividends earned on Holiday Club accounts are compounded daily and paid at maturity. Deposits may be made at any time in person; by mail; or by transfer. Deposits by automatic payroll deduction can be made monthly, biweekly or weekly. Funds must remain on deposit for entire year. Early withdrawal before Club account matures results in closing of Club account and forfeiture of all dividends earned. Club funds will be automatically transferred to member's Traditional Savings (Share) Account following the dividend posting on October 31 the following year.
2. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Credit union membership is required, eligibility is based on creditworthiness, and a minimum credit score of 640 is required. Payment per $1000 for 12 months at 9.95% is $88.24. Total unsecured loan limits of $25,000 and other restrictions may apply. Must apply by January 31, 2018.