Liberty Bay Credit Union's FREE Online Banking lets you access your accounts online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Use your time more productively and save yourself all those phone calls and trips to the credit union. With FREE Online Banking, you can:
- Check balances
- Review your account history
- View copies (front and back) of your cleared checks
- Transfer funds between your Liberty Bay CU accounts
- And much more!
New user, looking to get a MoneyLine pin for online access? Click here.
Already have access to MoneyLine (our touch-tone automated teller), then you are ready to start using FREE Online Banking. Visit our Online Banking Log-In page to access your account. Your access code is the same as your MoneyLine PIN*.
Enhance your online banking experience with E-Statements. E-Statements are a FREE and convenient way to access your monthly account statements online, and replaces your paper statement sent through the mail. With E-Statement, you will get:
- An e-mail notification when your statement is ready to view.
- The ability to save your statements to your personal computer and/or print them out.
- You will get your statements much sooner than if by mail (E-Statements are usually available to view on the first business day of the month).
- Statements are archived for up to 12 months for your convenience.
To register for E-Statements, you must first access your account through FREE Online Banking. After you have signed in, click on E-Statements under Accounts on the menu bar to register.
*If you have not been set up for a MoneyLine PIN, please contact Member Services at (617) 439-6500.
You can also visit any of our convenient branch locations in Boston, Braintree or Woburn to learn more about FREE Online Banking.