At Liberty Bay, our member's privacy and security is of the highest importance and we continue to adopt new technologies to stay on the leading edge of member protection. The details below outline our privacy and security policies as well as provide additional consumer information we feel will be helpful to our members.
For any additional questions, please contact a Member Services Representative at (617) 439-6500, or stop by your nearest branch.
Internet Banking Security
Important Information About Procedures for Opening Accounts
Learn more about Identity Theft
Be Aware of Phishing and How It Works
Report a lost or stolen Debit or Credit Card
Learn More About Protecting Yourself Against Unauthorized Purchases with Verified by VISA®
The following pertain to all web site interactions, including information given through e-mail and information request forms:
- We will clearly disclose our member confidentiality policies.
- Our employees are not allowed to access member information unless they have been given specific permission for the purpose of carrying out the credit union's business.
- No employee will discuss or disclose any member information unless given specific permission for the purpose of carrying out the credit union's business.
- We will only collect, maintain, and use information from or about our members as specifically required to transact business with our members.
- We will exercise a reasonable level of control to ensure accuracy of member information. Errors that are found and/or reported will be promptly corrected.
- Third parties authorized to access member information will be subject to the above policies.
How Your Information is Used
Any information provided to us through our web site (i.e. e-mail or information request forms) will be used solely for answering member questions, or conducting credit union business. Demographic information, including name, age, e-mail or mailing addresses will not be distributed, or sold, to any outside source.